JOB TITLE:: TIIC Recruitment 2018 | Senior Officer Posts
All eligible candidates are hereby asked to Apply Online for Apply Online for 43 Senior Officer Posts in TIIC, Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by TIIC (Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited) from 11 May 2018 to 02 Jun 2018 for 43 vacancies. All other necessary details regarding the post vacancy, TIIC Recruitment 2018 | Senior Officer Posts, are given below::
Total Vacancies: 43
Important Dates:: TIIC Recruitment 2018 | Senior Officer Posts
Starting Date to Apply Online 11 May 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online 02 Jun 2018
Date of Written Examination 24 June 2018
The Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited, No.692, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 035
Application Fee:: TIIC Recruitment 2018 | Senior Officer Posts
|Gen/ BC/ BC(M)/ MBC & DC & DAP||₹500|
|SC/ SC(A)/ ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through through online banking/ debit/ credit card payment.
(AS ON 01.07.2018)
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21-30 years|
|SC/ST||Minimum 35 years|
|BC/ BC-M/ MBC & DC||Minimum 32 years|
|Differently Abled Persons||Minimum 40 years|
Basic Qualification:: TIIC Recruitment 2018 | Senior Officer Posts
|Name of the post||Qualification||Experience|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||CA/ ICWA/ Post Graduate with MBA from any University recognized by UGC through the regular academic programme or PG Diploma from any Indian Institute of Management and XLRI, Jamshedpur.||Minimum of one year work experience in Fields like Banking industry or reputed firms of Chartered Accountants or in a National or State Level Financial Institutions.|
|Senior Officer (Technical)||BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE with I class or 60% and above marks, in the above examinations.||Minimum work experience of 3 years in Fields like Banking, reputed firms or industry or in a National or State Level Financial Institution.|
Advt. Details:: TIIC Recruitment 2018 | Senior Officer Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||23|
|Senior Officer (Technical)||20|
On the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Know how to Apply:: TIIC Recruitment 2018 | Senior Officer Posts
Eligible candidates may apply online at Not Available’s website (direct link is given below) from 11 May 2018 to 02 Jun 2018.
Steps To Apply Online::
Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
Candidates log on to “http://meta-secure.com”.
Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
Take a print out of Online application for future use.
List of Original Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable)
1) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter and Hall Ticket issued for the written examination.
2) Valid system generated the printout of the online application registered for Written Examination/Hall Ticket.
3) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/X std. with DOB).
4) Photo Identity Proof (with the photo of the candidate clearly visible) issued by the Competent Authority viz., Aadhar Card, Passport, Electors Photo ID Card, PAN Card etc.
5) Mark-sheets & Certificate for 10th Std/HSC/Graduation or qualifying degree examination etc.
6) Permanent Community Certificate in electronic form/digitally signed E-certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the case of SC/SCA/ST/MBC & DC/BC/BC(M) category candidates.
7) Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of attending the interview if called for.
8) Experience certificate.
9) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Other Job Notification::
- UPSC CMS 2018 Notice
- UPSC IAS 2017 Final Result, 2018
- SSC CGL Group B and C Recruitment 2018 | 4000+ Posts
FOOTNOTE:: TIIC Recruitment 2018 | Senior Officer Posts
Hope the details on TIIC Recruitment 2018 | Senior Officer Posts are beneficial for your application. If you have any queries regarding TIIC Recruitment 2018 | Senior Officer Posts, please feel free to contact us or comment below. Thanks.