Odisha OSSC Recruitment 2018 | Assistant & Junior Librarian Posts
All eligible candidates are hereby asked to Apply Online for Asst. Librarian & Junior Librarian Posts in OSSC, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Odisha on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) from 26 May 2018 to 25 Jun 2018 11:55 PM for 10 vacancies. Other necessary details regarding the post vacancy, Odisha OSSC Recruitment 2018, are given below::
Total Vacancies: 10
Important Dates:: Odisha OSSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date to Apply Online 26 May 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online 25 Jun 2018 11:55 PM
Gen/ OBC ₹100
SC/ ST/ PWD Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account- “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041- Examination Fees”
21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017. (age relaxation as per Rules).
Directorate of TE & SCERT, Law Department, Directorate of Technical Education & Training And Handicraft & Cottage Industries, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Basic Qualification:: Odisha OSSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of Post||Location & Department||Qualifications|
|Asst. Librarian||Law Department||Bachelor Degree in Library Science or equivalent with basic knowledge in Computer Application.|
|Directorate of TE & SCERT||Candidates having 50% marks in B. Lib Science|
|Junior Librarian||Directorate of Technical Education & Training||Candidates having 1st division in B. Lib. Science|
|Director, Handicraft & Cottage Industries||Master Degree in Library Science.|
Pay Scale:: Odisha OSSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Asst. Librarian||₹9300 to 34,800 and G.P. of ₹4200|
|Junior Librarian||₹5200 to 20200 and G.P. of ₹2000|
Vacancy Details:: Odisha OSSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of Post||Location & Department||No of Posts|
|Asst. Librarian||Law Department||01|
|Directorate of TE & SCERT||01|
|Junior Librarian||Directorate of Technical Education & Training||07|
|Director, Handicraft & Cottage Industries||01|
Selection Procedure:: Odisha OSSC Recruitment 2018
The selection will be on the basis of written exam, Practical Skill test, Certificates Verification.
Know How to Apply::
Eligible candidates may apply online at OSSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 26 May 2018 to 25 Jun 2018 11:55 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Click here for online application” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.