JOB TITLE:: Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 | Translator Post
Candidates are hereby asked to apply for the job notification as Gauhati High Court Kohima Bench, Nagaland has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Grade Translator Vacancy at 06 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 4th June 2018. Other details for the notice, Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018, like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below::
1. Candidates should have Master Degree.
2. Other post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
Age Limit:: Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 48 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 21st May 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 4th June 2018.
1. For SC/ST/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 150/-
2. For All Others Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 300/-
Know How to Apply::
Eligible candidates may apply through the website ghconline.gov.in by 4th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Viva Voce.
Other Job Notification::
- UPSC CMS 2018 Notice
- UPSC IAS 2017 Final Result, 2018
- SSC CGL Group B and C Recruitment 2018 | 4000+ Posts
Hope the details on Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 are beneficial for your application. If you have any queries regarding Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018, please feel free to contact us or comment below. Thanks.