Walk in Interview for Research Fellow Posts in Disciplines of Nutrition, Biomechanics, GTMT in Sports Authority of India, Bangalore on Fixed Term Basis. Candidates are invited by Sports Authority of India to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 21 Feb 2018 for 5 vacancies.
|Job Location||Sports Authority of India, Netaji Subhas Southern Centre, Bangalore|
|Stipend||1st Year and 2nd Year – ₹25,000 + HRA|
Age Limit: Sports Authority of India 2018 (walk-in)
|For General/ Unreserved Categories||28 years (As on 30/01/2018)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
Selection Process : Sports Authority of India 2018 (walk-in)
Skill Test and Interview will be conducted to assess merit of the candidate.
How to Apply for the post:
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies relevant documents and original documents for verification.
Following documents attach with Application Form:
1. One Self attested recent photograph pasted /stapled in the Application form.
2. Date of Birth / X Class certificate
3. Undergraduate Mark Sheet(s)
4. Post Graduate Mark Sheet(s)
5. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
6. Experience Certificate(s)
7. UGC / CSIR NET Qualification Certificate
The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:-
|Venue:||Sports Authority of India, Netaji Subhas Southern Centre, University Campus, Kangeri, Mysore Road, Banglore–560056 (Karnataka)|
|Walk-in Date & Time:||21 Feb 2018|
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- South western Railway recruitment 2018 notification 21 Sports Quota Posts
- KFD recruitment 2018 notification 54 Deputy Range Forest Officer cum Surveyor, Forest Guard, Forest Watcher Posts
- 40 Engineer Vacancies apply online at BEL recruitment 2018
The Sports Authority of India (SAI), a successor organization of the IXth Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982, was set up as a Society registered of Societies Act, 1860 in pursuance of the Resolution No. 1-1/83/SAI dated 25th January 1984 of the Department of Sports, Govt. of India with the objective of promotion of Sports and Games as detailed in the Resolution. It is also entrusted with the responsibility of maintaining and utilizing, on the behalf of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, the following Stadia in Delhi which were constructed/renovated for the IX Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982 :-
- Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex
- Indira Gandhi Sports Complex
- Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
- Dr. Shyam Prasad Mookherjee Swimming Pool Complex
- Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Ranges
Subsequently, in order to adopt an integrated approach towards promotion and development of sports consciousness, the erstwhile Society for National Institutes of Physical Education & Sports (SNIPES) consisting of NSNIS Patiala at its centers and the two LNCPEs located at Gwalior and Thiruvananthapuram were merged with SAI w.e.f. 1st May 1987. The LNCPE Gwalior was however, delinked from SAI in September 1995 on attaining the status of a “Deemed University”.