NALCO Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for Homeopathic Doctor Post in NALCO, Odisha on Retainership basis. Candidates are invited by NALCO India – National Aluminium Company Limited to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 21 Feb 2018 at 10:00 AM for 1 vacancy.
|Job Location||National Aluminium Company Ltd. Mines & Refinery Complex, Damanjodi- 763008, Odisha|
|Pay||₹26, 000- only Per month.|
Qualification: NALCO Recruitment 2018
- Degree in Homeopathy from a recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council/ Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent under Homeopathic Central Council & having valid enrolment on the Central/State Register of Homeopathy .
- Minimum 10 years experience in Govt. Hospitals/ Institutions/ Dispensaries/ PSUs/ Private Sector/ Charitable Hospitals/ Dispensaries/ Private Practice.
Age Limit: NALCO Recruitment 2018
Max- 57 years as on Date of Interview.
NALCO Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: NALCO Recruitment 2018
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials etc and original documents for verification. The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:-
|Venue:||HRD Centre, Alumina Refinery, NALCO, Damanjodi, Koraput, Odisha, 763008.|
|Walk-in Date & Time:||21 Feb 2018 at 10:00 AM|
Important Links: NALCO Recruitment 2018
- 26502 Posts | RRB ALP | Technician Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online | CEN 01/2018
- Project Fellow & Research Fellow Posts at Dr YSP University Recruitment 2018
- Apply Online for 56 Posts at IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Recruitment 2018
- Apply Online for UPSC Civil Service IAS Exam 2018
National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, (incorporated 1981) has units in Odisha at places like Angul and Damanjodi. It was incorporated as a public sector enterprise of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India in 1981.
It is Asia’s largest, and the sixth largest, integrated aluminium complex, encompassing bauxite mining, alumina refining, aluminium smelting and casting, power generation, rail and port operations.