FCI Watchman Admit Card 2018 (FCI Delhi): FCI has issued the Admit Card on 12 Feb 2018 for FCI Delhi Watchman Exam 2018 which is scheduled to be held on 18 Feb 2018. Admit cards for earlier job notification for 53 Watchman Posts in Food Corporation of India, Delhi is out. Online Applications are invited by Food Corporation of India from 16 Oct 2017 10:00 AM to 15 Nov 2017 up to 11:59 pm
Issued on: 12 Feb 2018
Exam: 18 Feb 2018
JOB NOTIFICATION DETAILS as on 16th Oct. 2018: Food Corporation of India, Delhi
Total Vacancies 53 | Start Date 16 Oct 2017 10:00 AM | Last Date 15 Nov 2017 11:59 PM
Exam 18 Feb 2018 | Job Location: Food Corporation of India
Qualification: Food Corporation of India, Delhi
Candidates should have 8th (Middle) Standard Passed.
Age Limit: Food Corporation of India, Delhi
18-25 years as on 01-10-2017
Application Fee: Food Corporation of India, Delhi
₹250. SC/ST/PWD/Ex- Serviceman are exempted from fee.
Candidate can pay through (Net Banking/ Debit/Credit Cards/ Cash/ SBI Challan.
Scheme of Examination : Food Corporation of India, Delhi
(i) Written Examination Paper (Duration – 120 Minutes) :
The Written Test will comprise of 120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Knowledge, Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Current Events and Numerical Ability.
1. All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
2. The Question Papers for Written Test will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
(ii) Pattern of Physical Endurance Test (Qualifying Purpose):
For Male Candidates:
(1) 100 Meters Race – 16 Seconds
(2) 1.6 KMs Race – 07 Minutes
(3) Long Jump – 3.65 Meters in 3 Chances.
(4) High Jump – 1.2 Meters in 3 Chances.
For Female Candidates:
(1) 100 Meters Race – 20 Seconds
(2) 800 Meters Race – 04 Minutes
(3) Long Jump – 2.7 Meters (9 Feet) in 3 Chances.
(4) High Jump – 0.9 Meters (3 Feet ) in 3 Chances.
The maximum age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD / PH candidates, 15 years for PWD / PH candidates belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PWD / PH candidates belonging to OBC.
Age Relaxation in Case of Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and who are not remarried is up to 35 years, 38 Years and 40 Years for Unreserved, OBC and SC/ST categories, respectively.
Food Corporation of India, Delhi Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination/ Physical Endurance Test.
How to Apply: Food Corporation of India, Delhi
Eligible candidates may apply online at Food Corporation of India website (direct link is given below) from 16.10.2017 from 10:00 Hrs to 15.11.2017 till 23.59 Hrs.
- 26502 Posts | RRB ALP | Technician Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online | CEN 01/2018
- Project Fellow & Research Fellow Posts at Dr YSP University Recruitment 2018
- Apply Online for 56 Posts at IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Recruitment 2018
- Apply Online for UPSC Civil Service IAS Exam 2018
- 33 posts at UPSC Recruitment 2018 | Divisional Medical Officer & Translator Posts
Hope you could download the admit card for Food Corporation of India, Delhi from the above link. If you have any queries regarding Food Corporation of India, Delhi, please feel free to contact us. Thanks.