notification for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Post in Department of Pharmaceuticals, BPPI, New Delhi on Contract Basis. Applications are invited by Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) on or before 24 Feb 2018.
|Department||Department of Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Location||Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI), E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055|
|Emoluments||₹1.5 Lac Per Month + Transport facility + Telephone/Mobile|
Age Limit: BPPI vacancy 2018
65 years as on 31.12.2017.
Graduation from a recognized university. Additional qualification like MBA/PGDM from reputed Institutions/Universities will be an added advantage.
Experience required for the post:
1. Serving Government servant / PSU employee with a minimum of 05 years’ experience in the rank of Deputy Secretary/Director or equivalent in Government of India, Central/State PSU etc. (His / Her application should be forwarded through proper channel) Experience of pharma or related sector will be desirable. OR
2. Retired Government officials with a minimum 05 years’ experience in the rank of Deputy Secretary/Director or equivalent in Government of India, Central/State PSU etc.
The selection will be on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for the post:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI), E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055 on or before 24 Feb 2018, by registered/speed post in envelope duly super scribed “Application for the post of CEO, BPPI” along with all relevant certificate.
The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview.
|Notification Date||04 Feb 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||24 Feb 2018|
FOR OTHER IMPT. JOB NOTIFICATIONS VISIT THE LINKS BELOW:
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2018: 9 Technical Assistant Posts (Electrical)
- Dy Passport Officer Post : MEA Recruitment 2018
- HR/ Personnel Officer Posts (Scale II) : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Financial Specialist & Procurement Consultant Posts : MoEFCC Recruitment 2018
- Medical Consultant Posts vacancy at RBI 2018
A Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) has been established on the 1st of December 2008 comprising all the Pharma CPSUs under the Department of Pharmaceuticals. The Bureau will bring about effective collaboration and cooperation in furthering the working and resources of these organizations. More specifically it would:
- Co-ordinate marketing of the generic drugs through the Jan Aushadhi stores.
- Co-ordinate supply of medicines in the State from their own plants, other Pharma PSUs of Central & State Governments and Private Sector.
- Coordinate with Hospitals in preparation of formulary.
- Monitor proper running of Jan Aushadhi stores with the help of other CPSUs.
- Provide medicines as per rates decided in the joint Forum/Core Committee.
- Monitor activities of the Jan Aushadhi stores in the areas allocated to them.
To begin with the Bureau has started working as separate and independent unincorporated entity from its office at IDPL , Gurgaon with an independent administration, operation and accounting system for its receipts and expenses. The Central Government would suitably assist the Bureau both financially and technically till the Bureau sustains by itself through its own operations. Other Central and State Pharma PSUs would also be given the opportunity to join the Bureau. The Bureau has been registered as an independent society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 as a separate legal entity in April, 2010. BPPI follows the provisions of GFR, 2005 as amended from time to time, the CVC guidelines, and instructions from the Department of Pharmaceuticals.The outlook of BPPI is to make the organisation transparent through transparency in operations, and as a policy, BPPI has zero tolerance to corruption. Our procurement process is to tender through e-tendering as per GFR and CVC guidelines, amended from time to time. For opening up of Janaushadhi Kendras, BPPI does not ask for any fees. Nothing is to be paid for any other services including software installation or getting sanction for opening Janaushadhi kendra. If there is any incident of money being asked by anyone, within or outside the BPPI organisation, the same may kindly be brought to our notice, immediately.
Under the mandate, BPPI is required to coordinate with States to open stores, monitor functioning of the stores, fixing Maximum Retail Prices (including fixing common prices, in consultation with NPPA for the medicines manufactured by the CPSUs for Jan Aushadhi supply) and also suggest/approve common super stockiest to ensure a proper supply chain mechanism.