Walk in Interview for Assistant Professor of Law Vacancy in NLU Assam, Assam on Temporary Basis. Candidates are invited by National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 02 Feb 2018 at 10 AM for 1 vacancy.
|Job Location||National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam|
Qualification: NLU Assam Recruitment 2018 (WALK-IN)
Master Degree in Law with at least 55% (50% marks for SC/ST candidates) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject.
The candidate should have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET).
Experience: NLU Assam Recruitment 2018 (WALK-IN)
Experience in teaching and/ or research.
How to Apply: NLU Assam Recruitment 2018 (WALK-IN)
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with self-attested copies relevant documents and original documents for verification. The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:-
|Venue:||Conference Hall, Administrative Building National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam Hajo Road, Amingaon, Guwahati – 781031|
|Walk-in Date & Time:||02 Feb 2018 at 11 AM|
|Reporting Time:||February 2, 2018 at 10.00 AM (at Moot Court Hall, First Floor, Administrative Block, NLUJA, Assam)|
Their vision is to give to the society, the futuristic lawyers, compassionate judges, able administrators, visionary academics, noble intellectuals, distinguished leaders, responsible citizens and socially conscientious human beings.
- To evolve and impart comprehensive legal education and training at all levels to achieve excellence in the working of the Judicial Institutions;
- To organize advanced studies and promote research in all branches of law;
- To disseminate legal knowledge by organizing lectures, seminars, symposia, workshops and conferences;
- To promote cultural ,legal and ethical values with a view to promote and foster the rule of law and the objectives enshrined in the Constitution of India;
- To improve the ability to analyze and present for the benefit of the public contemporary issues of public concern and their legal implications;
- To liaise with institutions of higher learning and research in India and abroad;
- To publish periodicals, treaties, study books, reports, journals and other literature on all subjects relating to law;
- To hold examinations and grant degree and confer honorary awards and other academic distinctions;
- To promote legal awareness in the community for achieving social and economic justice;
- To undertake study and training projects relating to law, legislation to the members of the judicial institutions;
- To do all such things as are incidental, necessary or conducive to the attainment of all or any of the objectives of the Law School; and
- To nurture and to promote quality and excellence in legal studies research.