Job Notification for Walk in for Assistant Professor & Guest Faculty Posts in Department of Chemical Sciences., Tezpur University, Assam on Contract Basis. Applications are invited by Tezpur University on or before 10 Feb 2018 till 05:00 PM and Interview to be held on 07, 08, & 16 Feb 2018 at 10:00 AM for 6 vacancies.
|Department||Department of Chemical Sciences.|
|Job Location||Tezpur University Tezpur- 784028, Assam|
- Assistant Professor (Contractual) – 1 Post
- Guest Faculties – 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Contractual) – 3 Posts
Selection Process: Tezpur University 2018
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: Tezpur University 2018
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format through by Email, and Date & time Mentioned Below.
|Name of Post||Email ID||Last Date & time Submission Application Form|
|Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||10 Feb 2018 till 05.00 PM|
|Guest Faculties||hod email@example.com||05 Feb 2018 till 05.00 PM|
|Assistant Professor||hod firstname.lastname@example.org||06 Feb 2018 till 05.00 PM|
Along with a detailed biodata/CV (mentioning Name, Father/Mother/Spouse Name, Permanent & Correspondence Address, Phone No., e-mail, Date of Birth, Caste, Sex, Detailed Educational Qualification from I O’h standard onwards, Detailed Work Experience, Present Position (if working) with details of job nature, etc.,
- Clearly mentioning as “Application for Assistant Professor (Sociology) in CODL against Advt. No. 02/2018” in the subject line of the e-mail.
- clearly mentioning as “Application for Assistant Professor in Education against Advt. No. 02/2018” in the subject line of the e-mail.
- clearly mentioning as “Application for Guest Faculty in Chemical Sciences against Advt. No. 02/2018” in the subject line of the e-mail
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and along with a signed copy of the detailed biodata/CV as stated above and a set of self-attested photocopies of all the supporting documents and original documents for verification. The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:-
|Name of Post||Venue||Date & Time|
|Assistant Professor||CODL, Academic Building-I||16 Feb 2018 at 10.00AM|
|Guest Faculties||Dept. of Chemical Sciences||07 Feb 2018 at 10.00 AM|
|Assistant Professor||Dept. of Education||08 Feb 2018 at 10.00 AM|
Important Dates: Tezpur University 2018
|Notification Date||31 Jan 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10 Feb 2018 till 05:00 PM|
Important Links: Tezpur University 2018
- Scientific Assistant, Field Assistant & Data Entry Operator at Pollution Control Board, Assam Interview Notice 2018
- 6 Guest Faculty Posts for Department of Business Administration at Assam University 2018 (Walk-in)
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018: Walk in for Lab Manager, SRF Direct & Other Posts in Centre of Nanotechnology 2018
ABOUT TEZPUR UNIVERSITY:
Tezpur University is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North Eastern state of Assam, India by an act in Parliament of India in 1994. The Governor of Assam is the chancellor and Madan Mohan Sarma is the Vice-Chancellor (in-charge).
The establishment of Tezpur University is considered to be one of the outcomes of the Assam Accord, along with the establishment of Assam University and Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati.
Tezpur University was established, by an Act of Parliament, in 1994. The then prime minister of India, P. V. Narasimha Rao, chaired the opening of the university.
Initially, the university operated from the premises of the Darrang College, in Tezpur. For a while it also operated from the Tezpur Law College premises. Land was acquired at Napaam, a suburb of Tezpur, about 15 kilometers east, of 242 acres (0.98 square kilometers), and the premises shifted.
Kalaguru Bishnuprasad Rava (Rabha) donated an ancestral estate of 2500 bigha of land received from the British government in favour of the peasants. The present-day Tezpur University stands on the land donated by him. Recently, the university acquired an additional plot of land.