Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 IRO Delhi Cantonment from 05 April to 21 April – Online Applications are invited by Indian Army from 13 Feb 2018 to 27 Mar 2018 for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition), Soldier Nursing Assistant/Veterinary, Soldier Clerk & Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Tradesman Posts for Candidates of Delhi state, districts of Faridabad, Gurugram, Mewat and Palwal for the rally to be from 05 Apr 2018 to 21 Apr 2018 at Rally site.
Post Details: Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk & Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman (10TH Pass )
- Soldier Tradesman (8TH Pass )
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 Selection Process
On the basis of Medical Examination
How to Apply: Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Army’s website (direct link is given below) from 13 Feb 2018 to 27 Mar 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Go to JCOs/OR Apply/Login
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- Login 10-15 Days Prior to 1st Day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card.
Documents/Certificates required:- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Original and certified true copy of all educational certificates along with mark sheets.
- Domicile/Resident Certificate signed by SDM/Tehsildar which is verifiable on a concerned website of State Government.
- Caste Certificate signed by SDM/Tehsildar belonging to BC, OBC, SC & ST candidates, which is verifiable on the concerned website of State Government.
- Caste Affidavit belonging to general castes signed by SDM/Tehsildar.
- Character Certificate signed by Sarpanch/Nigam Parshad within six months.
- Ration Card, Aadhaar Card and Voter ID Card of self and Parents in Original.
- Original and Certified true copy of NCC Certificates and Sports Certificate, if any
- 20 x latest passport size colour photographs of the candidate without any sunglasses, headgears and beards (except Sikh candidate).
- Sports Certificate and NCC Certificate, if any.
- In case of SOS/SOEX/SOWW/SOW candidates, Relationship Certificate (on the prescribed format) duly signed by Chief Record Officer/ Senior Record Officer of respective Record Office with a date of birth. Joint Photographs of the candidate with his father will be produced and an affidavit duly authenticated by Notary/Class-I Gazetted officer to be given by the parent of the candidate duly stating that only one son will be taking bonus marks to get enrolled in the Indian Army. The format of the affidavit in Non-Judicial Stamp Paper is attached with the notification.
- Candidates will carry 10 x sets of Xerox copies of all above documents duly self-attested. Educational documents will be attested by Class-1, Gazetted Officer of Govt of India.
Important Dates: Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13 Feb 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 Mar 2018|
|Army Recruitment Rally IRO Delhi Cantt||05 Apr 2018 to 21 Apr 2018|
|Date for the Medical Examination||06 Apr 2018 at Rally site|
Important Links: Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
CONCLUSION: Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Hope the details on Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 are beneficial for your application. If you have any queries regarding Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 please feel free to contact us or comment below. Thanks.