ISRO Recruitment 2018 – Online Applications are invited by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) from 13 Feb 2018 to 05 Mar 2018 for 28 vacancies of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil, Electrical, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) Posts in ISRO (ICRB), PRL, Ahmedabad and SCL, Chandigarh.
|Department||Department of Space|
|Job Location||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Pay Scale||Level 10 of Pay Matrix (Basic Pay of ₹56100 p.m.) + HRA and Transport Allowances|
Age Limit: ISRO Recruitment 2018
Max- 35 years as on 05 Mar 2018.
|Categories||Max. Age Limit|
|For SC/ST Candidates||40 years|
|For OBC Candidates||38 years|
Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Posts details: ISRO Recruitment 2018
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) – ISRO – 11 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical) – ISRO – 5 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) – ISRO – 6 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) – PRL, Ahmedabad – 3 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical) – PRL, Ahmedabad – 1 Post
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture) – PRL, Ahmedabad – 1 Post
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) – SCL, Chandigarh – 1 Post
ISRO Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
₹100- for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
ISRO Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: ISRO Recruitment 2018
Eligible candidates may apply online at ISRO’s website (direct link is given below) from 13 Feb 2018 to 05 Mar 2018.
Steps To Apply Online: ISRO Recruitment 2018
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.isro.gov.in/.
- Go to “Recruitment” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- On-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
The candidates who are already employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Bodies have to send a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Administrative Officer [ICRB], ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru within seven days of filing the applications online for ISRO Recruitment 2018 by the candidates and in any case not later than 11 Mar 2018.
Important Dates: ISRO Recruitment 2018
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13 Feb 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||06 Mar 2018|
|Last Date for sending NOC||11 Mar 2018|
|Written Exam||22 Apr 2018|
Important Links: ISRO Recruitment 2018
CONCLUSION: ISRO Recruitment 2018
Hope the details on ISRO Recruitment 2018 are beneficial for your application. If you have any queries regarding ISRO Recruitment 2018 please feel free to contact us or comment below. Thanks.