Apply Online for 27019 Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Posts in RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Bangalore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneswar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chennai, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Srinagar, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Muzaffarnagar, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Siliguri, RRB Thiruvananthapuram. RRB ALP Online Applications are invited by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) from 3 Feb 2018 at 10 AM to 26 Feb 2018 11:59 PM for 27019 vacancies.
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chennai, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarnagar, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Pay Scale||₹19900; Level – 2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix + Allowances.|
Age Limit: RRB Recruitment 2018
18 – 28 years As on 01.07.2018
Relaxation will be given as per Govt. Rules
RRB Wise Railway Wise Summary of Vacancies
Application Fee Structure:
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/PWDs/Female/Transgender etc. reserved categories||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Selection Process for the posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply for the posts:
Eligible candidates may apply online at RRB’s website (direct link is given below) from 3 Feb 2018 at 10 AM to 5 Mar 2018 11:59 PM.
- candidates through the link CEN 01/2018 provided on the official websites of RRBs
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed
- Scanned documents JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill in the details and submit the application form
- upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online / Offline / IPO.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||3 Feb 2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||5 March 2018 11:59 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee (Online payment)||05.03.2018 till 10 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee (SBI Bank Challan)||05.03.2018 at 1 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee (Post Office Challan)||03.03.2018 at 1 PM|
|First stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentatively scheduled during April and May 2018.|
- Project Fellow & Research Fellow Posts at Dr YSP University Recruitment 2018
- Formulation of policy in regard to recruitment procedures.
- To monitor the activities of all Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) including expenditure incurred for recruitment.
- To evaluate the performance of RRB’s and advise them on priorities as required.
- To organise a management information system for monitoring work done by RRB’s.