Apply Online for 21 Sports Quota Posts in Central Railway. Online Applications are invited by Central Railway from 06 Feb 2018 11:00 AM to 20 Feb 2018 05:00 PM for 21 vacancies.
|Job Location||Anywhere on Central Railway|
Age Limit: Central Railway vacancy 2018
18 years to 25 years as on 01/07/2018.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
The selection will be on the basis of Trial and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Central Railway’s website (direct link is given below) from 06 Feb 2018 11:00 AM to 20 Feb 2018 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.rrccr.com/Modules/home/home.aspx
- Select the “Recruitment against Open Advertisement Sports Quota for the year 2017-18”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “online application”.
- Fill all details and submit the form.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Feb 2018 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 Feb 2018 05:00 PM|
- Project Fellow & Research Fellow Posts at Dr YSP University Recruitment 2018
ABOUT CENTRAL RAILWAYS:
Central Railway (abbreviated CR and मरे / मध्य) is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.
The railway zone was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways, including the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway of the former princely state of Gwalior, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway and the Dholpur Railways.
The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003.
The Central Railway General Manager’s official residence (erstwhile GIPR agent’s residence), ‘Glenogle’-a Grade II-B heritage bungalow, is located on Bhausaheb Hire Marg (Mount Pleasant Road), adjacent to the Maharashtra Chief minister’s official residence ‘Varsha’ in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.