AP Postal Office Recruitment 2018
AP Postal Recruitment 2018-19: Andhra Pradesh Postal Department recently released the AP Post Office Recruitment 2018 Notification. The AP Post Office Recruitment 2018 Notification is to fill up the 103 Postman or Mail Guards Posts. Candidates who are looking for the AP Post Office Recruitment 2018 can apply through indiapost.gov.in before the last date i.e 26th Feb 2018.
Notification: AP Postal Office Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Posts||Postman/Mail Guards|
|No of Vacancies||103|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in / appost.in|
|Starting Date to Apply||29/01/2108|
|Closing date to apply||26/02/2018|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Vacancy Details: AP Post Office Recruitment 2018
|Sl. No||Post Names||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Postmen or Mail Guards||103|
Eligibility Details: AP Post Office Recruitment 2018
- Refer Official Notification provided below.
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years.
AP Post Office Recruitment 2018 other details
- Written Exam.
- As per the rules.
How to Apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- Candidates need to visit official website i.e appost.in
- Click on the Job Opportunities – Recruitment.
- Download the official advertisement and read it fully.
- Select desired Post and start filling Application Form.
- Finally, post the application to the address provided below.
Assistant Director [Rectt], Chief PMG,
AP Circle, Vijayawada – 520013
- Starting Date: 29th January 2018
- Last Date: 26th February 2018
- Admit Card Release Date: 1st March 2018
- Exam Date: 11th March 2018