1. The slogan ‘ Jai Hind’ was coined by
A. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
B. Subhas Chandra Bose
C. Bipin Chandra Paul
D. Lala Lajpat Rai
2. Who passed the Vernacular Press Act restricting the freedom of the press?
- Lord Dalhousie
- Lord Lytton
- Lord Dufferin
- Lord Lansdown
3. Gandhiji called off the Non-cooperation movement because of a violent incident at
- Chauri Chaura
4. Lord Ripon is known as father of:
- Local Self Government in India
- All India Service
- Hill administration
- State Administration in India
5. The ‘ Quit India’ resolution was passed by the Congress in Bombay in
6. Who was the first woman president of the Indian National Congress?
- Vijay Laxmi Pandit
- Annie Beasant
- Kasturba Gandhi
- Sucheta Kripalani
7. Who founded the All India Muslim League?
- Syed Ahmed Khan
- Muhammed Iqbal
- Aga Khan
- Nawab Salimullah Khan
8. The Civil Disobedience Movement was launched in?
9. The first general election in India were conducted in the year
10. Who said “Swaraj is my birth right and i shall have it”?
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Subhas Chandra Bose