Apply Online for 42 Field Executive (Customs Clearance) Posts in Balmer Lawrie. Online Applications are invited by Balmer Lawrie & Company from 30 Jan 2018 to 15 Feb 2018 and Written Test to be held on 03 Mar 2018 for 42 vacancies.
|Total Vacancies||42 (11-OBC, 06-SC, 03-ST, 22-UR)|
|Job Location||Balmer Lorie & Company Ltd.|
|Stipend||The consolidated stipend at all locations shall be paid at the rate of 70% of the Minimum Wages for Semi-skill category as notified by National Capital Territory(NCT) of Delhi and shall be payable during the period of Apprenticeship Training (OJT), on the basis of actual attendance.|
14 to 21 years. as on 1st Feb 2018.
10+2 from a Central/State Education Board with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Balmer Lawrie’s website (direct link is given below) from 30th Jan 2018 to 15th Feb 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://balmerlawrie.com/.
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Chief Manager [HR]-SR, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd., Manali, Chennai – 600068. candidates should mention the title of the position applied for in the envelope.
A self-authenticated print out along with all supporting documents as mentioned below shall be retained by the candidate and produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview:
- Passport Photos [2 Nos.]
- 10+2 Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate.
- Certificate – as may be relevant, if any.
- Date of Birth Proof (High School or Higher Secondary or Secondary School Certificate or certified extracts from Birth Register).
- Caste / Class/ Disability Certificate pertaining to Reserved Categories i.e. ST/ SC/ OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)/ PwD as per format available on the website.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Any other academic/ qualification certificate, if any.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 Jan 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Feb 2018|
|Date of Written Test||03 Mar 2018|
|Date of publication of Written Test Result||14 Mar 2018|
FOR OTHER IMPT. JOB NOTIFICATIONS VISIT THE LINKS BELOW: