Last Date: 15/02/2018
Advertisement Details: CLICK HERE
Name of post: Assistant [ PWD] No of posts: 27
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for posts of Assistant — Special Drive for PWD candidates (27 posts) in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive two phase Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Jobs Location||All India|
|Type of Jobs|||| Govt Jobs || Bank Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancy||27 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Office Attendants|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs.10,940/-|
|Closing Date of Application||15-02-2018 (15th-February -2018)|
Candidates who will Successfully complete the entrance exam RBI Recruitment 2018 and join above post as employee will be paid as per the basic pay scale of Reserve Bank of India . Here are the details of Salary for this posts
- Basic pay: As per Basic Pay Scale
Applicants who are preparing to participate in Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 must have the knowledge of age limitation to apply. Candidates Age limit should be as on bellow
- Details mentioned on official advertisement
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
The Main Part to be Eligible Reserve Bank of India Recruitment entrance exam 2018 is Education Qualification and Extra curriculum (if necessary). Applicants who have completed the following academic field and have valid merit certificate can apply for RBI Employment.
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- Passed Graduation Degree qualification from a recognized board
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf
RBI Recruitment Application will receive through online from official online application link. Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.rbi.org.in before the last date of application 15-02-2018
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to Reserve Bank of India official website www.rbi.org.in And Register yourself
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Help line / Contact Details
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Main)
RBI Recruitment 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download / Print:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) 2018 Recruitment, Admit card / Hall ticket will be available After the last date of application and before 10 days for the Recruitment exam at RBI official website www.rbi.org.in . Visit official website for further details
|Last Date of Online Application:||15-02-2018 (15th-February -2018)|
|Online Registration Of Application Start from||26th-January-2018|
|Date of Preliminary Online Examination||6th-April-2018|
|Date of Main Online Examination Online||7th-May-2018|
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
The full text of advertisement will be available on the Bank’s website (www.rbi.org.in) in the 4th week of January, 2018 and is also being published in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Applications will be accepted only online through Bank’s website.
- Website Link Open and Payment of Examination Fees Online 26.01.2018 to 15.02.2018
- Date of Preliminary Online Examination 06th April 2018
- Date of Main Online Examination 07th May 2018.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING ALSO: