Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-01-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2018
Last Date for Receipt of hard copy of Application: 01-02-2018 upto 05:00 pm
ANU Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Asst Professor Posts: Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 06-01-2018 to 28-01-2018. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
ANU Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 07
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
A. ARTS Group: 06 Posts
1. English: 01 Post
2. History & Archaeology: 01 Post
3. Law (P.G Dept Legal Studies): 01 Post
4. MBA- International Business: 01 Post
5. Sociology & Social work: 01 Post
6. Telugu & Oriental Languages: 01 Post
B. Science Group: 01 Post
7. Statistics: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online screening test & oral interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.anu.ac.in from 06-01-2018 to 28-01-2018 & send their hard copy of online application along with all necessary documents to the Registrar, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar – 522 510 on or before 01-02-2018 upto 05:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website “www.anu.ac.in”
2. Go to Notifications —> Select the desired post
3. Read the notification carefully.
4. Click on “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFFESSOR”
5. Click on Apply Online
6. Fill all the details & submit the form
7. Take a print out of online application form for future use.