Apply Online for Director Post – NISM in SEBI on Deputation / Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by SEBI – Securities and Exchange Board of India from 29 Jan 2018 to 19 Feb 2018 for 1 vacancy.
|Job Location||Securities And Exchange Board Of India, National Institute of Securities Markets|
|Remuneration||The Director shall be offered ₹ 30 lac to ₹50 lac per annum. The selected candidate will also be offered accommodation at the NISM campus and a car as well as other facilities as may be applicable.|
Max- 65 years.
- A Ph.D degree from a reputed institution.
- First class degree at Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
- Post qualification experience of at least 20 years in financial sector/ industry/ research/ teaching/ education/ training with at least 5 years’ experience in administrative areas.
Selection shall be interaction for the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SEBI’ s website (direct link is given below) from 29th Jan 2018 to 19th Feb 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Candidates who are in service of Govt./ Quasi-Govt. organisations/Public Sector Undertakings and applying for the post of Director on deputation basis shall route their applications through their employers. They shall also furnish vigilance clearance (major/minor penalties, if any, imposed during last 10 years) and Annual Confidential Reports for last 5 years along with the application.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29th Jan 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19th Feb 2018|