Last Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2018 by 05:00 PM
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online : Here
Syllabus: Click Here
JNTU Anantapur Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 89
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the District:
A. Ananthapuramu: 27 Posts
B. Pulivendula: 21 Posts
c. Kalikiri: 41 Posts
Name of the Subject:
3. Humanities (Commerce)
4. Humanities (Economics)
5. Physical Education
II. Grouop II
10. Chemical Engineering
12. Computer Science & Engineering
13. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
14. Electronics & Communication Engineering
16. Food Technology
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) for Post 1, Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree with NET/ SLET/ SET qualification for Post 2 to 4, Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science or an equivalent for Post 5, Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject or an equivalent degree fro Post 7 to 9, First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech) for Post 10 to 16.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fees: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- SC/ST candidates) by Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar, JNTUA, Ananthapuramu payable at Anantapuramu.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jntua.ac.in on or before 25-01-2018 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.jntua.ac.in.
3. Select the desired post & Click Apply Online.
4. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
7. Take print out of online application for future use.