Kerala Public Service Commission Kerala PSC released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 451 Police Constable, Language Teacher Posts. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 31st-January-2018. Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Type of Jobs|||| Govt Jobs || PSC Recruitment|
|Total No of Vacancy||451 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Police Constable, Language Teacher|
|Salary and pay Scale|
|Closing Date of Application||31-01-2018 (31st-January-2018)|
Latest Jobs opening at Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 full Vacancy Details
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment vacancy Details of 451 Police Constable, Language Teacher posts Apply online or offline method check full vacancy details Kerala PSC Employment News . Applicants are requested to visit Kerala Public Service Commission official website www.keralapsc.gov.in for further Details of the Kerala PSC recruitment. Here are the main information you need to know before apply Kerala PSC jobs.
Name of the Jobs Post:
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Available Posts and total number of vacancy per post listed bellow so that you can select your preferred jobs to apply in Kerala Public Service Commission exam
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1. Part Time High School Assistant (Arabic)||02 Posts|
|2. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS||39 Posts|
|3. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS||03 Posts|
|4. Vocational Instructor in Agriculture||02 Posts|
|6. Driver||17 Posts|
|7. Confidential Assistant GRII||05 Posts|
|8. Civil Police Officer (Police Constable)||375 Posts|
|9. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Sanskrit)||02 Posts|
|10. High School Assistant (Social Science)-Tamil Medium||01 Post|
|11. High School Assistant (Tamil)||02 Posts|
|12. Civil Police Officer (Woman Police Constable)|
|13. Vocational Instructor in Live Stock Management (Dairy Husbandry)||01 Post|
|14. Vocational Instructor in Live Stock Management (Dairy Husbandry)|
|15. Lecturer in Physical Education||02 Posts|
Candidates who will Successfully complete the entrance exam Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 and join above post as employee will be paid as per the basic pay scale of Kerala Public Service Commission . Here are the details of Salary for this posts
Salary : As per Basic Pay Scale
Applicants who are preparing to participate in Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 must have the knowledge of age limitation to apply. Candidates Age limit should be as on bellow
- Between 18-45 years for post-1, 2
- Between 18-43 years for post-3
- Between 18-41 for post-4
- not above 50 years for post-5
- Between 21-39 for post-6
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Kerala Public Service Commission Kerala PSC Recruitment examination fees or application fees details are mentioned bellow Applicants have to pay the eligible amount to participate by online payment or bank Callahan. For more details download the official advertisement which is listed bellow the post.
|For all others category candidates||N/A|
The Main Part to be Eligible Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment entrance exam 2018 is Education Qualification and Extra curriculum (if necessary). Applicants who have completed the following academic field and have valid merit certificate can apply for Kerala PSC Employment.
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- For Part Time High School Assistant (Arabic) Post : Degree in Arabic or a degree with Arabic as one of the optional subjects under pattern II of Part (III) and B.Ed/ B.T/ L.T conferred or recognized by the universities in Kerala or a title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala and Certificate in Language Teacher’s Training issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala.
- Degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala or a Title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
Kerala PSC Recruitment Application will revived through online from official online application link. Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.keralapsc.gov.in before the last date of application 31-01-2018
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to Kerala Public Service Commission official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Help Line / Contact Details :
- Kerala Public Service Commission
- -Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O.,
- -Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004, -Kerala,
- -Tel : 0471- 2447201, 0471-2447208 (out of office hours), 0471-2448165 (Enquiry 8 AM to 6 PM),
- -Fax : 0471-2448988,
- -E-mail : email@example.com,
- -Official Website : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Exam
- Interview Test
|Last Date of Online Application:||31-01-2018 (31st-January-2018)|
Official Website : www.keralapsc.gov.in