State Bank of India SBI released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 121 Deputy Manager Posts. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 4th-February-2018. State Bank of India recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||State Bank of India|
|Jobs Location||All Over India|
|Type of Jobs|||| Govt Jobs || Bank Jobs|||
|Total No of Vacancy||121 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Manager|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs.20,000/-|
|Closing Date of Application||04-02-2018 (4th-February-2018)|
Latest Jobs opening at State Bank of India Recruitment SBI Recruitment 2018 full Vacancy Details
State Bank of India Recruitment vacancy Details of 121 Deputy Manager posts Apply online or offline method check full vacancy details SBI Employment News . Applicants are requested to visit State Bank of India official website www.sbi.co.in for further Details of the SBI recruitment. Here are the main information you need to know before apply SBI jobs.
Name of the Jobs Post And Total Number of Vacancy in SBI Recruitment 2018 :
SBI Recruitment 2018 Available Posts and total number of vacancy per post listed bellow so that you can select your preferred jobs to apply in State Bank of India exam
Total No Of Vacancy : 121 posts
Name of The Post :
Manager (MMGS – III) – 76 Vacancy
Chief Manager ( SMGS – IV) – 45 Vacancy
Candidates who will Successfully complete the entrance exam SBI Recruitment 2018 and join above post as employee will be paid as per the basic pay scale of State Bank of India . Here are the details of Salary for this posts
- Basic Pay : Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/- For Post – 1
- Basic Pay : Rs. Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170/-For Post – 2
Applicants who are preparing to participate in State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 must have the knowledge of age limitation to apply. Candidates Age limit should be as on bellow
- Applicants Minimum Age Limit is : 25 Years
- And Maximum Age Limit is : 38 Years
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
State Bank of India SBI Recruitment examination fees or application fees details are mentioned bellow Applicants have to pay the eligible amount to participate by online payment or bank Callahan. For more details download the official advertisement which is listed bellow the post.
|GEN/OBC (Unreserved)||Rs. 600 /- With Intimation Charges|
|For all others category candidates||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
The Main Part to be Eligible State Bank of India Recruitment entrance exam 2018 is Education Qualification and Extra curriculum (if necessary). Applicants who have completed the following academic field and have valid merit certificate can apply for SBI Employment.
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Preferred: CISA
- Minimum 2 years experience in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks, in/with a Chartered Accountant firm
engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks or in employment of a Bank.
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
SBI Recruitment Application will receive through online from official online application link. Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.sbi.co.in before the last date of application 04-02-2018
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to State Bank of India official website www.sbi.co.in
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
Send Your Hard Copy of Application to The Following address
Postal address :
“State Bank of India
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021″
SBI Recruitment 2018 Help line / Contact Details
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- -Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
- -Corporate Centre, Mumbai,
- -Phone No. : 022-2282 0427,
- -Fax : 022-2282 0411,
- -E-mail: email@example.com,
- -Official Website : www.sbi.co.in.
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Exam
- Interview Test
SBI Recruitment 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download / Print:
State Bank of India (SBI) 2018 Recruitment, Admit card / Hall ticket will be available After the last date of application and before 10 days for the Recruitment exam at SBI official website www.sbi.co.in . Visit official website for further details
|Last Date of Online Application:||04-02-2018 (4th-February-2018)|
|Online Registration of Application start From||16-01-2018|
|Starting Date of exam fees||16-01-2018|
|Last Date of Exam Fees||04-02-2018|
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in