LAST DATE: 31/01/2018
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE
Andaman and Nicobar Administration announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate for the position of Gram Rojgar Sevak.
|Vacancy 1||Gram Rojgar Sevak|
|Qualification||12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 11,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2018|
1. Name of the Post & Remuneration (Consolidated): Gram Rozgar Sewak & Rs. 11,000/-
2 .Essential Qualification: a. XIIth Pass. b.Diploma/Certificate in computer application from recognized institute.
3. Desirable:- a. Graduate with computer knowledge. b. One year experience in the relevant field
4. Job Description: 1. Preparation and approval of Annual Development Plan, flowing from the District Perspective Plan. 2. Preparation of prioritized list of works with likely cost/estimate. 3. Preparation of calendar of programme for their own works. 4. Identification and categorization of number and nature of employment opportunities. 5. Matching of opportunities with those who demand for labour. 6. Receipt of applications for registration. 7. Identification and verification of Applications and registration of job seekers. 8. Issue of Job Cards. 9. Intimation to applicants allotting dates of work and work site. 10. Publication of list of works, calendar of programmes and list of job seekers etc. 11. Supervision and monitoring. 12. Disbursement of wages.
1. The appointment will be purely on contract basis, initially for a period of 11 months and may be extended based on performance and requirement.The selection of the candidates for the above mentioned posts will be made purely on merit basis as per the mentioned criteria of selection.The application format can be downloaded from the A & N website: http://www.andaman.gov.in
2. The last date for submission of application is 31/01/2018 up to 05.00 PM. The application received after the due dates shall not be entertained/considered.The merit list of the shortlisted candidates for the above mentioned posts will be posted on the the A & N website: http://www.andaman.gov.in within a week from the closure date of submission of applications.Candidates are required to produce all original documents in support of their educational qualification, experience, age proof etc., only at the time of Appointment.
3. In case it is detected at any stage of selection that a person does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. if any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after selection, his/her engagement are liable to be terminated without assigning any reason thereof: